Other Ways to Help…
Donate Your Auto, Truck, Boat, RV, or Real Estate
Including but not limited to Vehicles, Motorcycles, RVs, and Boats
- Helps foster children obtain their first vehicle
- Provides vehicles for our group homes and school for transporting children
- Sale of vehicles provides needed financial support of our specialized services to children and their families
- Atkinson Family Services makes donated vehicles available to needy families for a discounted charge
- Unlike most charities, we run our Auto We don’t use a third party for pickup or sales. We maximize all proceeds from this program.
Two Easy Steps to Donating
- Step 1: Call (916) 489-5316
- Almost all donations are accepted.
- Step 2: Pick Up
- We will arrange a pickup time for towing. We will pick up your vehicle and provide a receipt.
- A second receipt will be mailed documenting the dollar amount we received from the sale of your vehicle.
That’s all there is to it!
Benefits to you are:
- We do the paperwork
- Free towing
- You are eligible for an itemized tax deduction
- You are supporting local foster youth
Other Ways To Donate
- One-Time Financial Gifts
- Planned Giving
- Real Estate
- Memorial Donations
- Tribute Cards
- Event Sponsorships
- Furniture and Household Goods
- Gently used and new clothing
- School Supplies
- Gift Cards
- Time (volunteering)
If you have 3 or more items that you need to recycle, E-waste 4 Good will come to your home and pick it up! Go online at E Waste 4 Good and fill out the online form. You can schedule a pick-up. Choose Atkinson Youth Services and we will get the proceeds from your E-waste. You don’t even have to leave home!
Please call (916) 609-3222 to find out how you can help.
We are a United Way Certified Partner
Capital Region: #5483 Atkinson Youth Services